Free online prompting for our ProPrompter Desktop customers
- Copy and paste your script into the text box OR create a script directly in the text box
- Click the PROMPT button below the bottom of the text box
- Press the spacebar to begin prompting
NOTE: Your script will not be saved in Freeprompter
- Press the space bar to start and stop the prompt
- Press the up and down arrows to increase or decrease your prompting speed
- Press the left arrow to move to a previous cuepoint
- Press the right arrow to move to the next cuepoint Note: Cue points can be set with an asterisk at the beginning of a sentence or paragraph.
TIP: You can resize the prompting window by dragging the corners as you would any window.