Free online prompting for our ProPrompter Desktop customers
- Copy and paste your script into the text box OR create a script directly in the text box
- Click the PROMPT button below the bottom of the text box
- Press the spacebar to begin prompting
NOTE: Your script will not be saved in Freeprompter
- Press the space bar to start and stop the prompt
- Press the up and down arrows to increase or decrease your prompting speed
- Press the left arrow to move to a previous cuepoint
Press the right arrow to move to the next cuepoint
Note: Cue points can be set with an asterisk at the beginning of a sentence or paragraph.
TIP: You can resize the prompting window by dragging the corners as you would any window.
Clicking on the SE2E tab at the bottom of the window returns the window to fit within the SE2E mirror.